Monday, June 11, 2012

Magic Players and Their Wives

I just wanted to say that I think these guys: Jay Boosh and Jonathan Medina from The Eh Team podcast (legitmtg.com and manadeprived.com) as well as Andy from Commander Cast (commandercast.com), besides being my favorite podcast personalities, frequently mention their wives in good light.

It seems to me you can tell that they love their wives, the way these boys are so grateful of the way their women understand their hobby, and give them the space and time to enjoy it.

I love the episode of Commander Cast where Andy is whispering, "let's get it," because his wife is sleeping.

I'm getting married soon, and can't imagine having much time to play magic in the near future, so I'm trying to liquidate some of my magic stock to pay for wedding things. Mostly decorative details that I think we could do without. I imagine I can liquidate this stuff on eBay after the wedding and restock on Magic cards after the wedding, but we'll see.

http://shop.mobileweb.ebay.com/searchresults?cmd=SSID&pg=1&sellerId=mikeyrivey

This is just some. I'll keep posting more items for sale. I just have precious little time to play magic or even sell magic cards.

Here are some of the jars we've been picking up for decorations, as well as some inspiring photos from our wedding venue. We are having a farm wedding at Rogue Farms Micro Hopyard and Brewery. Yes, I'm lucky. My fiancée may not like Magic, but she loves beer. ;) We get to have a backyard wedding at the farm.

Also, you can explain buying any of my cards to your wife as, "for a good cause," "for love," etc. since it is helping to finance a wedding.

Thanks all,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment